Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WEDNESDAY ILLUSTRATION: ALEXIS MABILLE SPRING 2013 COUTURE




Today's illustration was inspired by Alexis Mabille Spring 2013 couture collection. 
"Alexis Mabille recently made an official member of the haute couture club. Before his show tonight, he said he set out to impress the Federation with his technique. "In the past, I focused on structure," he said. "Here I concentrated on the craftsmanship—what we can do for the client." His attentions paid off. This was a finer outing than usual."--style.com
It was a girly, sweet, rosy-colored show, filled with ruffles and lace in cotton candy colors!

Check out the whole collection here
Illustration by Sunny Gu
Photo credit: www.style.com 

Ilustración de hoy fue inspirada por Alexis Mabille colección de alta costura primavera de 2013."Alexis Mabille recientemente fue nombrado miembro oficial del club de la alta costura. Antes de su show de esta noche, dijo que propuso la Federación de impresionar con su técnica." En el pasado, me he centrado en la estructura ", dijo." Aquí me concentré en la artesanía, lo que podemos hacer por el cliente " bueno pagó su atencion " Esta fue una salida más fina de lo normal."Fue ultra femenina, dulce, el show fue de color rosado, lleno de volantes y encajes en colores del caramelo de algodón! Este show fue divino!!!

Ilustración por Sunny Gu
Credito de las fotos www.style.com   

Mira toda la colección aqui

Post via  Smart Chic and Beautiful 

4 comments:

  1. Oh...Sunny! This is AMAZING! I LOVE that flower,and the skirt so much! This illustration "float" and "glow" right through your viewers. This is one of my favorite pieces of yours. I can't get enough!!! Bravo to you,Sunny!!!!!!!! ^__________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely flawless, Sunny!! Your artwork always amazes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this. But this Couture collection seems very wearable, which is why I love it, especially the trench! :D

    ReplyDelete