Friday, January 24, 2014

Prettypots Polish Girl

Prettypots Polish Girl

Illustration created for Prettypots Polish to use as their branding & packaging materials.

It was a great pleasure working with the lovely Jalene of Prettypots Polish! She's always a joy to talk to, gives me the perfect balance of art direction and artist freedom which I appreciate so much! Thank you so much Jalene! Check out Prettypots Polish(http://prettypotspolish.bigcartel.com) to see unique colorful polishes all handmade with love & care. 

Details from Prettypots Polish Girl Illustration. 
Sometimes I get lost while painting and start creating small scenes...





Hope you like seeing these as much as I enjoyed creating it!:)

Have a beautiful day!


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a really gorgeous illustration!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, nice to see some of the little scenes in the dress :] I like the nail polishes too!

    ReplyDelete