Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Curvy Divas

Curvy Divas

A series of three fabulous plus size girls commissioned by Diva's Curves Shapewear Compression Garments. 


I have always believed that women of all ages are BEAUTIFUL regardless of their body shape, size or color. 


As a fashion & beauty illustrator, I have painted so many slender girls over the past few years for client's work and personal portfolio. When I was contacted by Sayed of Diva's Curves to create some illustrations of curvy plus size girls, I was so excited and happy!!! I have enjoyed creating this project profoundly! A huge thank you to Sayed for offering me this wonderful opportunity! I'm looking forward to working with more plus size apparel designers and brands in the future~!


Remember, there's beauty in everyone and everything around us!♥


Wishing you a wonderful day!:D








3 comments:

  1. These are faboulas! Love your illustrations....what medium do you work in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it something electrifying, how could I draw my body in that style

    ReplyDelete